Our unique-tasting Manuka Honey drops are handmade in New Zealand using the same method since 1949.
- Each lozenge contains monofloral New Zealand Manuka honey.
- The purity of Dr Watson Manuka Honey has been laboratory tested to a pollen count of always at least 60%
- Dr Watson Manuka honey drops are 100% natural with no preservatives, artificial flavours, sweeteners or colours.
- They are a soothing and wholesome food snack giving you all of the wonderful health benefits of Manuka Honey
- Handmade in Christchurch New Zealand
- Free from major allergens including gluten and nuts.
- Honey & Propolis flavour contains bee propolis, which has many powerful properties. Warning: Propolis can cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or welling occurs in the throat or mouth, stop using immediately and seek medical assistance.
What is Manuka Honey?
This rare and special New Zealand honey is made from the nectar of the native Manuka plant, Leptospermum Scoparium, which our clever bees collect and transform into Manuka Honey.
Highly valued for its rare and complex health properties, it is the nectar of the New Zealand Manuka flower that contributes the unique natural ingredients to Manuka Honey that make it superior to other honeys.Manuka Honey is rare and can only be made in New Zealand a few weeks a year when the Manuka plant is in flower.